Friday, April 27, 2012

Onion Goggles


I don't just cry when I cut onions. I ball. I full on wail. My face gets splotchy, my nose turns red and people who happen to see me think something horribly tragic has just occurred. I am so sensitive I can't even cut green onions without tearing up.


A couple of years ago my sister-in-law got me these goggles. I thought they were a gimmick that I would pull out on occasion. They aren't a gimmick. They are amazing! Did you ever see the movie "Julie and Julia"? Remember the scene where Meryl Streep (as Julia Child) is chopping an entire table full of onions and balling while she does it? I can now chop through any number of onions without a single tear!

For anyone with similar onion sensitivity issues, these goggles are a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment