Sunday, September 9, 2012

A First Birthday


Our sweetie pie Goddaughter turned one last Sunday. She had a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme. See the cute cake her Mama made? Here is a close up:



Unlike our Gabs, this little sweetie loved her cake!


Her mama also made a caterpillar out of apples.


And cucumbers. Her Mama never ceases to amaze me!


I decided to start a tradition and make a birthday card each year for our Goddaughter. I recently rediscovered a joy of my childhood...googly eyes. They are so much fun! We've been sticking them on everything!



Here is the inside of the card. See the scribbles on the bottom? That's Nate's "signature". He managed to get in trouble as he signed with a permanent marker and continued the signature all over my table cloth. Oy!




No comments:

Post a Comment