Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Homecoming



Our little town had it's homecoming parade last week. There was the requisite police car and fire truck, school band and princesses. There was one thing glaringly missing. No football team. Seems a bit odd to me. Then again, my high school didn't have a homecoming parade so I don't really know what should and should not be in one.

 
Our main reason for going to the parade is that we knew several people in it. One was my gorgeous niece who was a princess. She looked ethereal.
 

Gabby was not so ethereal watching the parade. More Pebbles from the Flintstones thanks to her cousin Ellie's hairstyling.

 
Gabby's godmother and a senior at the high school was also in the parade. She's the little one in the bottom right of the picture. The parade was tiny but had such enthusiasm and fun it made me love this little town even more than I already do.


No comments:

Post a Comment