Friday, August 24, 2012

Washing Windows


When Jim and I got married I told him there were two things I absolutely did not do...cleaning ovens and washing windows. Somehow throughout the years I've started to do both. I've had some extremely comical moments and quite the learning curve.

 
Cleaning windows and mirrors without streaks has been something I have not been able to accomplish until my sister-in-law told me about foaming glass cleaner. Have you ever used it? The key to foaming cleaners is that it doesn't drip. Do you have a mirror that has gotten black spots on it? Like the backing is being eroded away? If so, that's probably your glass cleaner dripping down the mirror, underneath and literally eating away the backing. The great thing about foaming cleaners is no dripping!

I find myself a little shocked to say this but I don't really mind cleaning windows anymore. Ovens on the otherhand...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment