Sunday, May 26, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy

 
I've been a little stressed out lately. It happens easily to me as I am a Type A personality. I tend to forget to enjoy the simple things in life when this happens. So for this post I am going to list random things that make me happy. It is 3 am so forgive me if things get a bit wacky. Note: The list is in no particular order. Also all the photos in this post are from my Sis' Instagram pictures.
  • Goofy boys
  • Little girls in pig tails
  • Jimmy
  • Care packages (giving and receiving them)
  • Japanese Irises
  • Slinky's
  • Musicals
  • Pineapple
  •  
  • Phone calls with my sis
  • The smell right as it starts to rain
  • Haribo Gummy Bears (made in Germany - they taste very different than the ones from Turkey or Spain)
  • People with accents
  • Expressive eyebrows
  • Collections
  • Stylishly accessorized people (I'm trying to learn)
  • Music boxes

  • French fries
  • Knee high socks
  • Fat dogs
  • Watching little kids' "light bulb moments" when they get something for the first time
  • Thick comforters on soft beds
  • S'mores
  • Books
  • Gnomes
  • Vegetables fresh from the garden
  • My dads singing when he's happy
  • Travel
  • Crazy suitcases
  • Hugs from my mom
  • Comfortable shoes
  • Belly laughs
  • Mexican hot chocolate

  • Sleeping babies
  • Rice
  • Sales and coupons
  • Christmas decorations
  • Sporks
  • My parents' cooking
  • Bright colored rain boots
  • Meals with loved ones
  • My in-laws
  • Soft pretzels/pretzel bread
  • Farmer's markets
  • Seat heaters in cars
  • Rocking chairs
  • Coats/Jackets
  • Freshly bathed kids
  • Lady bugs
  • Baking
  • Kit Kat
  • Pretty aprons
  • Kids hugging each other
  • Pasta
  • Freshly laundered sheets
  • Blueberries
  • Rainbows
  • Funny pictures
  • Family pictures
  • Pussy willows
  • Pizza with good crust
  • Baby thighs
  • Tillamook cheddar cheese melted on corn chips
  • Nate's inability to tell jokes (they're so bad it's funny)
  • Silly String
  • Dim Sum
  • Gabby's love of sparkles
  • Warm bread
  • My friends
  • Disneyland
  • Going out to dinner
  • Singing (even though I am usually off key)
  • Cupcakes
  • Sleep...I think I'm finally ready to go back to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment