Sunday, April 14, 2013

Little Stars

Photo
 
Last night was the big fundraising auction for Nate's preschool. The theme was Little Stars. My job for the auction was to take photos of all of the kids, edit them, have them printed and then mount them onto foam boards. It was a huge undertaking.
 
 
It took a many hours over the last three months to take the photos and edit them. I had a lot of help from my great in-laws who watched Nate and Gabby while I took photos. Though the amount of help from Jim was amazing. I questioned over and over whether he liked photo A or photo B better. He also helped me to mount all of the pictures which was more of a pain than it should have been. Finally hanging the pictures. I wouldn't have been able to do it without him.
 
 
I learned some cool Photoshop tricks that I will try to share in some later posts. I also learned tricks to get kids to smile. I learned that Jim has limitless patience. Most importantly I learned not to sign up for a job without knowing the details and time commitment it will take!

No comments:

Post a Comment