Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tuesday Tips - Stinky Clothes



Thursday note: Here is my belated Tuesday Tip for the week. I still can't figure out what happened to the original. Sorry. This tip has saved me so many times! I always seem to have the good intentions to start the laundry but then forget to put it in the dryer and it turns stinky.

 
Have you ever washed clothes only to pull it out of the dryer and notice a stink? Rancid. Usually it is from not taking clothes out of the wash and putting it in the dryer soon enough. Re-wash and add a small splash of bleach to the bleach tray. It won't change colors of your clothes and removes the stink. On occasion Jim will work with diesel or an herbicide that will permeate everything he is wearing. I use this little bleach trick his mom taught me and the smell is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment